Appointing a Voluntary Chaplain
1. Receive names directly or by nomination.
2. Arrange training – 'Chaplaincy Everywhere' or equivalent.
3. Potential chaplains to undertake or demonstrate acceptable previous chaplaincy experience.
4. Potential chaplains to indicate if wish to proceed and names go forward if trainer is satisfied of suitability.
5. Appropriate person in own denomination to confirm.
6. Final appointment made by Management Group.
7. Commissioning service to be undertaken prior to starting.