Role of Chaplaincy Management Group
The role of the Group is: -
- To coordinate new chaplaincy opportunities in Dorchester and area.
- To seek areas to develop chaplaincy.
- To coordinate chaplains in conjunction with the Chaplain Coordinator.
- To confirm appointment of chaplains following appropriate training/experience, recommendation and nomination and sponsorship by own church. Update own church/es on development of work.
- Membership: one appointed representative from each participating denomination.
- Members to serve for three years with the opportunity of a further three years.
- Members to preferably have some experience of chaplaincy.